Thursday 21 November 2013

I have been saved from death by the love of the maker of Japujee.......

I make a personal confession here. I have been saved from death by the love of the maker of Japujee. I have doubted frequently with others of the age the merit of repeating the psalms of the Guru, but by actual experiments conducted by myself on myself, I find that without Japuji one dies, that the personal love for the Guru falls into the dust and dirt of daily life and that without Japuji one is famished.


Without the repetition of the psalm of the Guru one becomes heavy of soul - and knows it not! Repeated singing of the psalm is to me the very essence of the best ethical state of mind. But all lyrical repetition follows love, it cannot precede it. No one who has not learnt the lesson of the sorrow of this life is capable of love of the Guru and without His love - there can be no life of the spirit.
Guru Fateh

Extracted from Spirit born people by Prof. Puran Singh Jee

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ॥ 
The Khalsa belongs to the Almighty. Victory upon the Lord.

(Taken from Naamnet archives)

No comments: